Wednesday 21 May 2014

Squeal piggeh

Been a while since my last update, RL got in the way blah blah blah. In that time I've pretty much given up on my Menoth army in favour of another faction, The Thornfall Alliance. They may not have much in way of diversity in the game but have a bad ass faction leader and have one of the best sculpted models in the game:


Though I think that this is one of the models PP have made spam 3 identical models is a bit lame so decided to hack one of them apart to make this bad boy:



Not a really good pic cause I was using my shitty phone for this. Didn't think the motherfucker would get made but involved hacking apart his arms and legs as well using bits from the Cryx Slayer kit. The bit am most proud of was using the arm of the Warhog to turn into a gas mask. I I've seen from conversions online of people themeing their Warhogs based on other faction models and thinking of doing the same. The next Warhog to make will be Khadorian as I have the parts already for that. Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment